W-2 eXpress is a TALX powered employee’s wages and tax statement website, where enrolled employees can access their earning and tax statements online. TALX offers employee databases such as making statements, tax statements, paperless pay, etc. On the other hand, Sears is a USA company with agreements with TALX to contribute employee’s wages and tax statements online. So if you are an employee of Sears, you may access your statement use the following guiding principle.
1. There is a need to enroll or log in to your online account. So if you are ready to access your account, visit W-2 eXpress or Resource recommended website.
2. Enter your Employer’s name or code. Sears employer codes are 10156 for sears holding, 90519 for sears Puerto Rico, 10173 for sears studio. So press your company code in the obligatory box.
3. In the subsequent steps, put your username and click the Continue key.
4. In the final login steps, you need to view the security image to verify and then enter your PIN. Click on the Login in key.
5. If you are the first time, it’ll recommend enrolling in online services. So click the Enroll Now button.
6. It’s a secure website so that you may make surety here. This means if you have used a personal computer, you may tick to remember for the future. If a public computer then ticks the public computer options. Click the Continue button.
7. Select a security image. There are 10 different images. Scroll the arrow key to views the image. If selected, then click the Continue key.
8. In the next steps, there are 6 security questions and answer options, so select questions and give the answers. Click the Continue key.
9. Enter your phone number, extension, etc., and click the Continue.
10. Verify your entered information and click the Continue key. You also modify or back by use the Back key. Finally, click the “Complete” key to completing the registration process.
Frequently Asked Question
Q. How do I view and print my wages statements?
A. To view and print wages statements, firstly login to your account, use the upper information. Once logged in, click the “W-2 Reprint” under “W-2 features”. If needed annual report, click the Annual Earning Statements options.
Q. How do I reset my PIN?
A. To reset your PIN, click the “Change Your PIN” under My Account.
Q. How do I update my personal information?
A. Change your personal information options are available under the My Account tab.
Q. What is my Employer code?
A. There are different employer codes such as 10156 for sears holding, 90519 for sears Puerto Rico, 10173, for sears studio.
Q. How do I enroll for direct deposit?
A. You need to enroll Sears Holding HR website or call the service desk. There are diverse service phone numbers such as-
1-800-998-1500 for Sears Retail Formats
1-888-828-4194 for Kmart Retail Formats
1-800-426-2290 for Non-Retail Formats
1-800-869-8625 for Hoffman Campus
1-866-562-7800 for Michigan Campus
1-888-814-7724 for MyGofer Formats