Cooper City High School is a 9-12 grade high school located in Broward County of Florida. There is approximately 9000 running student who is studying in four years of high school degree. If you have a child learning in the cooper city high school, you may pre-pay his/her lunch, breakfast, or a la cart bill online. The school cafeteria administrator has agreements with School Payment Solution online service, where you enroll to pay food bills online. School Payment Solution offers elegant, user-friendly, suitable, and secure online service. Its clientele or student parents can pay credit card or debit card, check purchase history and account balance, etc. On the other hand, parents can be set up an automatic payment, daily or weekly spending limits, and more. The following information will help you to enroll and prepay lunch meals online.
1. Go to the School Payment Solution website; see the website link in Resource.
2. Click the right side “Login” tab and log in with your username and password.
3. Another way you need to enrollment for a new account. To enroll, click the Register/Signup or upper side Sign Up Now.
4. You must have your child’s student id number and an email address. If ready, click the bottom side “Begin Registration” button.
5. Select your state “Florida,” the select district “Broward County Schools” from the dropdown menu, put school name “Cooper City High School” in the Enter School Name required field. Type continuum, your child’s student id, name, address, and date of birth. And click the “Search For Student” button.
6. Choose username and password; the username is unique, so choose a username. If your entered username has been someone else, try a different username.
7. Enter a valid email address, select a security question, and answer this question to complete the first process.
8. Now, you need to activate your account. The system has been automatically sending an email to verify and activate your account. Click the email activation link and finally login into your account.
9. After login, you’ll add more students, pay the bill, set up an email alert, check balance, eating history, and other user-friendly tools.