Strawberry is a fruit, but chocolate is chocolate. So if we make a chocolate-covered strawberry recipe, then is it tasty food? Hey guise, really, it is delicious. And you also make the recipe up to take only 10-15 minutes. If you like to make various layouts of your recipe, you may use different chocolate colors to design this recipe. In the last years, I was made the chocolate covered strawberry recipe in the following way. Once if you have done this, Now it is easy for you.
1. 1 dozen fresh strawberries
2. 1 cup milk chocolate chips (white chocolate, vanilla chips, etc.)
3. shortening (as needed)
How to make the recipe:
To make the recipe easily follow the following directions.
1. Wash and Dry the strawberries:
Firstly, wash to fresh the strawberries by using water and dry this. You can also use paper towels to dry the strawberries.
2. Melt the chocolate chips with shortening:
To melt the chocolate and shortening, don’t burn directly. You can use a double boiler and heat the mixture for 20-30 seconds. If you don’t have a double boiler, then you can use a heat-proof bowl and saucepan.
3. Dip the strawberries into the chocolate mixture:
After melting the chocolate, dip each strawberry in the melted chocolate. You may use a spoon to covering it in a layer of chocolates. After doing this place, the chocolate-covered strawberries on the tray or wax paper.
4. After making the chocolate-covered strawberries store them in the refrigerator. And wait up-to 30 minutes to set the chocolate with strawberry when it has completely hardened, turn out and serve its.