According to Fortune 500, Pilgrim’s Pride is the world’s 2nd largest chicken manufacturers with over 38 thousand employees. The chain’s head offices are situated in Greeley, CO, USA. My current topics will discuss its employee’s e-payroll or paperless-pay systems. Its employee can online access paperless-pay as it has got in touch with TALX. So if you are a Pilgrim employee, you’ll access your pay paperless pay online by following sign-up or login instructions. Not only here, but an employee may also request online proof of their employment, income, data reports, and others. It’s a secure website, so there are various verification steps.
1. To login to a paperless-pay account, visit the work number website. See the website link in Resource.
2. Press your employee code in the required box and click the Continue button. You’ll directly go to the employee login page, where you need to select the option of what purpose you want to log in.
3. For example, if you want to prove your employment, click the first link proof of employment and income, then 2nd link, 3rd link for data report, and 4th link for additional account features.
4. In the next steps, enter your user id and click Continue.
5. Finally, enter your PIN and click the login button. If you need any assistance, contact your HR manager.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do I register for paperless pay?
A. You need to contact your supervisor or the HR department to get the employee code, user id, or related information.
Q. What is my PIN?
A. Your PIN is the last four digits of your social security number.
Q. Why need paperless-pay?
A.,paperless-pay is faster than the paycheck, and it uses direct deposits or ACH. So it is less cumbersome.
Q. Is confidential of my information?
A. Yes, the website provides your information securely.