NetZero offers free email service for United States residential people. To use the NetZero message center, you’ll no longer use the NetZero broadband line; absolutely, the service is entirely free like G-mail, Yahoo mail, etc. But there are differences between other free email services. For example, there are video chat and video mail sending options. If you want to live video chat with your friends, you must first invite him, and if he/she online, you can be a live video chat.
Which eligible for NetZero Message Center
1. Any US residential, the offer not valid outside of the USA.
2. Users must access its ad-choice terms and condition as it’s a free service.
3. You must have an internet-connected computer or phone.
4. You must have a US valid phone number and others.
5. An alternative email id.
How to you Login NetZero Message center
1. Go to the NetZero Message Center website. The website address, see in the Resource.
2. Enter your member id and password to sign in to your account. Your member id is the first part of your email address. For example, if your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, then your member id is paigedarcie.
3. If you have a user id password, you need to sign up first. It is free and easy.
4. To sign up, visit our resource suggested 2nd link and fill up the all required field with a valid mailing address.
5. After confirmation of the sign-up process, it will be suggest something for you, for example, Norton antivirus, etc.
Once you have completed the registration process, log in to your account to check your email inbox, free video chat with your friend, send or compose video mail, etc.