If you have a Kohl’s gift card, you may check your card’s remaining balance online and via phone before use in a store and online. Kohl’s gift cards are redeemable in the departmental stores and online stores. Kohl’s is one of the famous and excellent departmental store chains in the USA, and there are Clothing, footwear, bedding, furniture, jewelry, beauty products, electronics, and housewares products. The kohl’s products are available in kohl’s departmental stores, outlet stores, and online stores. According to its website, the retailer was founded in 1962. There are nearly one thousand and one hundred outlets and departmental stores in the USA’s 49 states. Read Continue…
To check Online follows the following instructions
1. Visit the Kohls.com website and click on the “Gift Card” tab. In the tab, click on the “Balance Inquiry”>” Check my Balance.” Or directly visit our suggested website. (See web URL in Resource).
2. Put your Gift card number in the check my balance-gift card number required field.
3. Your gift card number is 19 digits that are located backside of your card.
4. Click on the red color “check my balance” button.
5. Put your four-digit PIN in the required box. The PINs are located on your card backside under the silver scratch. You may remove silver scratch via a coin or your nail.
6. Click on the red color “check my balance” button to view the phone number.
To check via phone Number;
If you want to check your gift card balance via the phone number you call 1-866-887-8884.
If you have any questions or can’t redeem your card, you send an email to Kohl’s gift card support center. The support center email address is email@example.com.