If you have a Kohl’s gift card, you may check your card remaining balance online and via phone before use in a store and online. Basically, Kohl’s gift cards are redeemable in departmental store and online store. Kohl’s is one of the popular and wonderful departmental stores chain in the USA and there are Clothing, footwear, bedding, furniture, jewelry, beauty products, electronics, and house wares products. The kohl’s products are available in kohl’s departmental stores, outlet store and online stores. According to its website, the retailer was founded in 1962. There are nearly one thousands and one hundred outlets and departmental stores in the 49 states of USA. Read Continue…
To check Online follows the following instructions
1. Visit the Kohls.com website and click on the “Gift Card” tab, in the tab click on the “Balance Inquiry”>”Check my Balance”. Or directly visit our suggested website. (See web URL in Resource).
2. Put your Gift card number in the check my balance-gift card number required field.
3. Your gift card number is 19 digits that is located back side of your card.
4. Click on the read color “check my balance” button.
5. Put your 4 digit PIN number in the required box. The PIN numbers are located in your card back side under the silver scratch. You may remove silver scratch via a coin or your nail.
6. Click on the read color “check my balance” button to view phone number.
To check via phone Number;
If you want to check your gift card balance via phone number you call at 1-866-887-8884.
If you have any question or you can’t redeem your card you send email at Kohl’s gift card support center. The support center email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.