Cricket Communication, known as Cricket, is the high speed 3G wireless internet and nationwide phone service providers in the USA. Since 1999, the company operating home phone service and internet services, covering over 95% of the USA’s areas. Presently, there are over 7.5 million subscribers and nearly one thousand nationwide employees. If you are an employee of Cricket communication, you will log in to its employee portal to get your benefits online. Cricket communication has an agreement with Benelogic LLC to pay its employees benefits. If you log in to the online portal, you may be taken the following advantage-
1. In the portal, you will read or view Cricket Communications provided benefits plan information.
2. If any benefits are available for you, you will view selections benefits. For example, if you are eligible for health treatment, you may select your doctor or clinic, etc.
3. Online manage all benefits plans. Cricket provides medical, dental vision for its employees and their families. There are other travel accidents, a 401k plan, and a huge of assistant programs.
How to Login Cricket Employee Portal
1. To login to the Cricket Employee Portal, visit this portal website. See the portal link in Resource.
2. Enter your user ID and password in the sign-in required box. If you don’t have a user ID and password, you may contact your HR managers to get a user ID and password.
3. Click on the “Sign In” button to log in to your account.
4. If your username and password don’t work, you need to contact your HR manager or call at 1-866-305-2551.
5. If you forget your password, you may recover your password online, but you can’t sign up online. See the password recovery in the Resource.