Adblocker is a common extension or add-on for Mozila Fire Fox and Google Chrome. Even, over 20 million users of Google Chrome are using the Adblocker extension and over 16 million users of Fire Fox are using this extension. Basically the extension use to block all types of advertisements when you visit any website. For example, if you use youtubeAdblocker then it the extension will be blocking all types of advertisement when you visit youtube.com. Some times it is boring for someone. So if you need to uninstall, disable or remove just follow the following direction.
1. Firstly open the mozila firefox, and go to Add-ons under Tools menu, then click Extensions.
2. You will see all installed extension, and find Adblocker.
3. If enable, click the Disable button to disable (not working) Remove to properly uninstall. It will be taken few times to completely uninstall and restart the browser.
4. Someone facing problem to uninstall or continue blocking ads, or doesn’t working browser after uninstall then uninstall your browser and install again or update your browser, I think your problem will be solved.
1. For Google chrome, click the Setting option under control and customize menu.
2. Click Extensions and find Adblocker. To uninstall just click the delete picture.. it will be remove properly.
3. For install, click the Get more extensions link, and type Adblocker in the search box to search. And click the “Add to Google Chrome” to install+ enable.