WatchABC.com/activate- Activate ABC on Apple TV
Last Update: 06/04/2014,by GSS
View ABC application has removed from the apple app store last month and replace it with the newer app Watch ABC. But users are still facing difficulties in activating ABC with the application title name “Watch ABC.” ABC is a famous American broadcasting TV network. On the other hand, Apple provides a 1080p supported digital media player to watch an ABC show. Not only ABC, but it also supports five channels, including Hulu Plus, Netflix, Disney, etc. However, if you want to activate your device with Watch ABC, follow the following direction. Note; only At&T, Charter, Cox, Google Fiber, Midcontinent communication, Optimum, Verizon, and Comcast TV network’s users may activate.
1. Tapped on the “Watch ABC” icon on your Apple TV. On the Next page, it will show ABC features; you need to select a program, then it will be prompted to activate. Select your TV provider name from the list. In the next steps, it will show your activation code. Collect the activation code. If you can’t see this activation code, contact your network provider, they will solve this issue.
2. The next steps should be complete with mobile, computer, or internet browsing devices and go to the watchabc.com/activate.
3. Select your provider name from the drop-down list.
4. Enter your activation code, then it will re-directly your TV network provider website to verify your account. Enjoy ABC live show-
5. After activate, if it doesn’t work, sign out under the setting menu in the Watch ABC. Then it will be asked to re-activate online. And complete the re-activation process.
6. If facing this problem still, call 800-230-0229 (Mon-Fri 8 am-9 pm, Sat 8 am-2 pm) to get support.