Is possible to track lost or stolen phone using IMEI no? Of course, you will find your lost phone using with IMEI number. But there are difficulties, and it is depended on your network provider. Someone use anti-theft protection application in their iPhone or mobile, but it is extra facilities. Someone never uses an anti-theft protection application on their phone or doesn’t support these applications on their phone, then how do we find our lost phone? In this situation, we truck the stolen or lost phone using the IMEI number. IMEI number is individual for each telephone or mobile. If you don’t know your Phone or mobile’s IMEI number, it is located on the phone package or the phone sticker under the phone battery. To track with the IMEI number, you can follow my following suggestion.
1. Firstly, identify that your phone is lost or stolen. As your friend or the nearest person can hide your phone.
2. File a report to the Police that the mobile is stolen.
3. Report to your network service provider that your phone is stolen and show police report documents if needed.
4. After filing a report, the police will be found your phone by tracking with the IMEI number. The searching option is confidential. But if your phone is registered with a Google account, you can look up you in Google. Or other places like missingphones.org, etc., where you will register with your personal information for the public.
5. But the easy way is if you have a Smartphone, use a Plan B application. It is available in the apps store.