If you have any Blackberry phone and want to install the latest OS on your phone, they may help you. To install the operating system in your Blackberry phone, you must have Blackberry Swiss Army Knife (BBSAK) apps and a PC. Not only install, but you will also upgrade to a new operating system version with these apps. So follows the following direction, step by step, to complete installation easily.
1. Install the BBSAK application on your PC. If you have not available, visit BBSAK’s official website bbsak.org and download the application for free.
2. Download Blackberry OS for your carrier from the Blackberry website. To download OS visit our resource suggested link. And select your carrier from the list, then download.
3. You need another application of the Blackberry desktop manager. See its download link in the Resource section. So download the application and install it.
4. Connect your Blackberry phone to your computer with a USB cable. If you have successfully installed the BBSAK application, it will be automatically run in connection time.
5. Before load the new OS, please create a backup. Backup Apps are available under the Backup/Restores menu. It will be back up into the program file.
6. To load the new OS in your Blackberry phone, install the downloaded blackberry OS on your PC.
7. Click the Load OS menu and select the new version of OS from the drop-down menu and click the Load OS. There are sometimes needed to load the new OS. If loaded completely, your phone will restart. Enjoy its.