A number of students, researchers are looking how to copy from Google books. As there is no option to copy text. So simple question how do I copy from Google Books preview. Hey I am a student and seeking how to copy in text since long time. At least I have found you can not copy in text format from Google Books preview, if you want to copy text from pictures you must have a robot or software which able to differ text from picture (jpeg, png format). But you can also download from Google Books (only preview pages) as pdf, png or jpeg format using by Google Books downloader software. I’ve read online few articles on how I copy text from Google Books preview. ehow suggested an idea with Plain Text option that is unavailable in present Google.
To copy from Google Books preview follows the following directions-
1. Download gbooks software, 643 kb. See the download link in Resource.
2. Install and run the program in your PC, laptop or net-book
3. Copy Google Books link location and past in the Google book URL field.
4. Select format and resolution, there are default format is pdf and resolution 800 pixels.
5. Click start button to start download.
6. After download view with required software such as if pdf then pdf reader, if picture the picture reader.