Someone are facing problem to connect their Mac Laptop to a Television, even they call expert to connect, but I think it is nothing, you will connect without expert. Basically there is simple process with appropriate VGA cable/cord, VGA adapter and RCA adapter and cable. You will setup connection easily by following directions-
1. Find out your Mac Laptops mini display port for VGA (see in the picture)
2. You need a VGA adapter as there is no directly connected port. Look the picture and run the VGA adapter.
3. Run the VGA cable into VGA adapter.
4. The VGA cable another head run in to TV’s VGA port
5. Run the RCA adapter in to your Mac Headphone Jack and run RCA cable in to TV’s Audio port with adjusting color.
6. If everything ok you need to select Input menu to watching TV.