H-1B VISA program is three years working contract VISA (non-immigrant) in the USA. This program allows hiring foreign workers, that means US employers may hire employees or contract workers temporarily from outside of the USA under the Immigration and Nationality Act section in the USA. This is 3 to 6 years staying contact jobs, but it is the most popular and sought-after United States working visa. Not only her,e it is a “dual intent” visa that means this visa holder can be applied for US green card/legal permanent residency. So if you want to apply to the program, you must follow the following directions.
1. Applicant should have completed a bachelor’s degree.
2. Applicant should have specialty occupation
3. Must have DOL and USCIS requirements. The DOL & USCIS requirements are H-1B petition form 1-129.
1. Find an Employer or sponsor as you can’t sponsor H1B VISA for yourself. So you need firstly find an Employer to hiring you.
2. Check your H-1B eligibility and H1B petition process. If you have successfully submitted the H-1B petition process and approved, you need to visit your nearest or country US embassy.
3. If all initial steps are completed, you need to complete the following online steps-
1. Visit the U.S. Department of State consular electronics application center website. See the website link in the Resource section.
2. Check photograph quality; there are photo checking options. You must need a square size digital photograph. (600X600 pixel, JPEG format, and weight lower than 240 kb).
3. Choose your location, that means where you want to apply.
4. In the next step, you will get your application ID. You need to print your application ID.
5. Setup security questions and answer this question and click the continue button.
6. Complete online form filing and personal information like name, address, phone number, passport information, travel information, US contact information, family status, working experience, educational qualification, etc.
7. Upload your photo.
8. Review your application. If needed correction, please edit, never submit the wrong application.
9. If complete, sign in to your account.
Pay the H-1B application fees. You will pay this bill with international supported credit or debit card, master, VISA, American Express, etc.
Make an Appointment for VISA interview;
After payment of application fees, make an appointment, and complete the VISA interview process. If you have passed the VISA interview, you get the H-1B VISA stamp on your Passport.
After complete, the VISA interview, complete the US VISA fingerprint at OFC.
Go to return your nearest US consulate to schedule the final VISA interview; don’t forget to carry the following documents on the last interview’s day.
* Passport, Photograph, DS-160 barcode page, money receipt of VISA application fees, appointment letter, petition, and other supporting documents.