Verizon hold up a number of Blackberry bold phones with post paid and pre-paid calling plans. So if you have a Blackberry phone and interested to use Verizon network, you may easily setup network or unlock your phone. You need to the following documents to unlock or setup network.
1. Your phone set IMEI numbers (15 digits)
2. Network MEP number (10 digits)
Your phone IMEI number are located in phone packages, or dial *#06# from your phone. To get MEP number contact with verizon (network carrier), they will ask your IMEI number. For help you may call at 1-800-837-4966. On the other hand huge of online vendor offers several networks MEP number such as unlock-zone.com, unlocktotalk.com etc. Once if you have received MEP number, see the following guidelines-
1. Turn on your phone.
2. Go to the Settings or Option from your phone.
3. There are several menus under Options or Settings.
4. Firstly tap the Advanced Options. There are some sub menus.
5. Tap the SIM CARD from sub menus (SIM CARD option is located bottom of sub menus).
6. It will be shown no valid SIM card and promote to enter your contacted or carrier’s 10 digits MEP number.
7. If your entered phone number is correct then you will see code has accepted message.
8. Short cut; Settings/Options>>Advanced Options>>SIM CARD>>Enter Network MEP number.
9. Your phone has unlocked and ready to use.