Verizon is one of the largest wireless networks in the USA. There are post-paid and pre-paid voice call or data plan. If you are live in the Verizon service coverage areas we believe you are a mainly lucky person as there are better qualities service nearly AT&T. Basically its 4g LTE services has overtake the other networks 4g services. By the way, if you are new the network or want to use a new phone as an existing user you need to activate your phone. To activate a new phone, you need to complete several common processes. I’m trying to here describing the common steps of a new phone activation procedure briefly.
Switch On/Turn On
Every new phone is separate from battery. So firstly need the setup phone-battery. If the battery’s pin has covered then remove the cover and complete setup. After adjustment the battery you need to charge the battery fully. When the charge is full the turn on or switch on your phone. To turn on hold your phone read color button or hold switch on button (it’s dependable on phone model).
Find the MEID or ESN number
Each new phone has matchless MEID or ESN number with printed sticker. So you need to find out the 11 digits unique MEID or ESN number. The MEID or ESN number may be located the following areas.
1. Behind the battery.
2. Below the battery.
3. Back of the phone.
4. In the top of phone package.
The next steps will be complete two ways, such as online and via phone-
To activating online the following steps must required.
1. Go to the Verizon wireless official website. See the website link in Resource section.
2. Tap the “All Prepaid Plans”, it is to be found under the “Plans” menu.
3. The window will promote you to activate new phone so click the “Activate new phone” button.
4. Type your zip code and tap the “Submit” button. Select your area code from drop-down menu.
5. In the next steps enter the 11 digits MEID or ESN numbers and tap the “Continue”.
6. Select a prepaid plan and access its uses agreements. Tap the “Select a Plan and Continue” button.
7. It’ll take few moments to make new number so few moments and write or save the displayed number.
Activate by Phone
Dial “*22898” from your phone and follows its voice directions. If needed help call at call at 1-800-837-4966.
Resource Verizon Wireless