Sakai@MD Anderson is an authorized access website of the University of Texas MD Anderson cancer center. You may need admission to advance research tools, clinical tools, and others. There are projects, portfolios, and course sites in your working area. By the way, if you want to access the website, you need to complete simple steps. Seem to be the following steps-
1. Visit the Sakai@MD Anderson official website; see the website link in the Resources section.
2. There are course enrollment options such as joining the University of Texas MD Anderson cancer center, then click the first link, otherwise click the second link.
3. Next steps, enter your name and email address and click the submit button.
4. It will suggest the OK button to create an account in the next steps. If you click the OK button, it will send a systems message to your email with two links, the first link will subsetting set up your pas, sword, and 2nd link will enrolling to course. So complete involved steps.
5. If you complete all the steps, visit www.mdanderson.org/sakai and login with your email address and password.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do I make a schedule?
A. Thera e is a schedule option where you add class, exam, meeting, quiz, and event with the academic calendar. Shortcut; Login your account>> Schedule>>Add.
Q. How do I access MD Anderson webmail?
A. To to ogin your MD Anderson email, visit the mailbox.mdanderson.org. Have any questions you may call at 1-713-794-4636.
Q. I’m not involved with MD And. Can, can I access Sakai@MD Anderson?
A. Yes, you able to access Sakai@MD Anderson o. Just visit the Resources suggested link and select option (I am not an MD Anderson employee or student).