Verizon offers long term evolution of 4G network that is 10xs faster than 3g network for wireless phone users. In general consideration, 4g LTE is more costly than 3g connections but 4g always especial characterized. There are unlimited data plan for 4g supported smart phones include Blackberry, Android and all types iPhone devices. On the other hand if you have 3g connection then you may easily upgrade to 4g LTE. Everything you needs to subscribes for 4g data or call plan.
To first time users, need to verify that verizon 4g is availed in their area (Currently verizon cover over than 400 cities in the United States), if available then visit its official website or local office to subscribes. You’ll need contact information, social security number and addition information to online apply. Once connected your phones or devices you’ll able to use internet, check email etc. There are huge of Smart phone devices. That not possible to describe in a topic. Just I discuss here the iPhone 5 internet configuration.
To setup internet first time follows the following steps
1. Go to the “Settings” app on your iPhone 5.
2. Click the Wi-Fi options and ON it.
3. There are list of your areas Wi-Fi which is running activate.
4. Select Verizon from and press your password. And join the Network.
5. If connected, you may use internet. If you needed browser visit app stores, there are huge of browsers.
6. If you want to setup email account, go to “Settings”>>Mail>>Add Account>> Microsoft Exchange.
7. If you want to setup Gmail account then enter Gmail id and password in required field and click the Next.
8. In the next steps, put “m.google.com” in the server name required field and click the Save button. Your email id has been added successfully.