Verizon is the wireless phone (voice call, messaging, mobile TV, 4g data transfer etc) & wireless internet operator throughout the United States. The network always offers internet service for their customers. But there is multimedia messaging option that allows to sending as email. For example, you may send text only (SMS) email or with insert pictures. If you send as a SMS but your Smart phone be convert email and there are required domain name. You may also use your Gmail address to receive or send email. On the other hand each multimedia set have web and email setting menu where you will add your Gmail address to access automatically. Following guidelines be help you to setup first time.
1. Go to your phone’s Setup menu. If you have old model or java background phone then the email setting options are located at Message menu.
2. Click the Email Settings menu and agree its terms and conditions.
3. In the next steps, click the Add button, there are some email providers logos, so to setup Gmail click the Gmail icon, then it will be install and create icon in home page.
4. Click the Gmail icon.
5. In the windows, press your Gmail address, password, Google incoming and outgoing mail servers.
6. Enter “pop.gamil.com” in the incoming server required field.
7. Put “smtp.gmail.com” in the outgoing server required field.
8. Finally click OK button and close the window.
9. To send text and multimedia message as email, login your gmail account and create email.
10. Enter your phone number in the “To” area.
11. Add the addition email address for multimedia messages. Finally send the message. After everything Gmail be show multimedia message on your phone.
12. On the other hand mobile email applications are available in app store that you download and use to Gmail or others email access.