Meal Pay Plus is an online bill pay portal which manages lunch and breakfast bill online for student. In the payment portal, student’s parent can prepay for school meal. Their services are available in the whole USA, huge of school’s cafeteria or food department administrators suggest/support Meal Pay Plus. The online service not only manage breakfast and lunch meal, it also manage a la cart. On the other hand, there are convenient payment options; you may use your credit, debit card to pay its bill. Recently the online portal offers, school registration, exam, yearbooks and others fees pay online. But all services are not available in all schools.
Lots of schools only support Meal Pay Plus, where parents need create student account with Meal Pay Plus website for lunch, breakfast or a la cart purpose. If you have already created student account, you may add fund, set up auto pay when account balance is low, and monitor your child last one month purchase history and others. Otherwise you need create an account; account creation processes are below-
1. Visit the Meal Pay Plus or My Payment plus website. MealPayPlus.com is a parked domain of MyPaymentPlus.com. See the link in Resource.
2. Click the left side, “Register a Free Account” button, once have created account, and enter your username and password in the secure sing in box to login your account.
3. In the next steps, choose your school and put student information such as student id, last name etc.
4. Put your personal information such as your name, billing address, phone number etc.
5. In the next steps, choose your username and password; if all over, the system will send conformation link via mail, so conform it and complete registration process and login your account.
6. If you logged in, you may view student purchase history, add fund or setup auto pay, add or remove student and others with using its convenience tools. If need any technical or payment related information call at (877) 237-0946.