Xcel Energy is an electricity and natural gas services providers in some states of the USA, such as Michigan, Minnesota, New Mexico, Colorado, Texas, etc. There are over 5 million gas and electric customers. There are different payment locations, both online and in-store customer service, for other states’ huge of customers. Any residential or small business customers can make the payment on their website. For example, you live in Michigan state and using Xcel natural gas, and then you’ll pay its bill statewide. There is a local store, pay by phone service, and online everything is statewide to pay the bill. On the other hand, there are online one time and automatic payment systems. See here the online payment directions briefly.
There are two suggested websites where you’ll pay bills, such as Xcel Energy’s website and My check Free. If you like to pay by My Check Free, visit our resources suggested 2nd link and follow its instructions.
1. Visit the Xcel Energy official website; see the website link in Resources.
2. Log in to your account with your user id and password. But new users need simple registration to online bill pay. Not only here, but you will also sign up for paperless bills and more.
3. To register, visit the right side registration suggested link and enter the billing information available in your paper bill’s last month.
4. Click the “Pay My Bill” button on your account home page.
5. Choose your payment option; there are one time and auto payment options. If you want to set up an automatic payment service, select “Auto Pay,” click the Go button, and enter your baking information. Otherwise, choose One Time Pay and press debit card or credit card information.
6. The website also accepts visa, master, American express, discover, etc., credit or debit cards.
7. If you want to make your payment by phone, you may call at 1-800-895-4999, and to help with My Check Free payment, you may call at 1-888-212-9342.