Xcel Energy is electricity and natural gas services providers in some states of USA such as Michigan, Minnesota, New Mexico, Colorado, Texas etc. There are over 5 million gas and electric customers. There are difference payment locations both online and in store customer service for its difference states huge of customers. Any residential or small business customers can make payment its website. For example, you live in the Michigan state and using Xcel natural gas then you’ll pay its bill statewide. To pay bill there are local store, pay by phone service, online everything are statewide. On the other hand, there are online one time and automatic payment systems. See here the online payment directions briefly.
There are tow suggested website where you’ll pay bill such as Xcel Energy’s website and My check Free. If you like to pay by My Check Free visit our resources suggested 2nd link and follows it instructions.
1. Visit the Xcel Energy official website; see the website link in Resources.
2. Log in to your account with user id and password. But new users need to simple registration to online bill pay. Not only here you will sign up for paperless bill and more.
3. To register, visit the right side registration suggested link and enter the billing information that available in last month of your paper bill.
4. Click the “Pay My Bill” button of your account home page.
5. Choose your payment option; there are one time and auto payment options. If you want set up automatic payment service the select “Auto Pay” and click Go button and enter you baking information. Otherwise choose One Time Pay and press debit card or credit card information.
6. The website also accept visa, master, American express, discover etc credit or debit cards.
7. If you want to make your payment by phone you may call at 1-800-895-4999 and to help about My Check Free payment you may call at 1-888-212-9342.