Washington gas is the subsidiary company of Washington Gas Light Holding Inc, which has been distributing natural gas to the customers since the 19th century in the Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia area. There are various payment processes in the digital epoch, such as electronic payment, online payment, paperless billing, payment by phone, etc. to adjust with modern epoch peoples. So if you are a user of Washington gas, you’ll use the numerous options to pay its bill. Not only limited here, but there are also lots of vendors that offer payment online, electrically, or via phone. Here you see the possible ways to pay your Washington Gas bill in a short time.
All online payment systems are faster and convenient than other methods. So if you want to pay your Washington gas bill online, you need access to your account firstly online. To access your account online and pay your bill, follow the following directions.
1. Visit the Washington gas service center; see the service center web link in the Resource.
2. Put your login email address and password in the login box to log in to your account.
3. If you have not previously created an account, click the right side Enroll now button.
4. Access it TOS, fill up the registration form with your personal information and others, and click the Register Now button.
5. In the next steps, add a gas account. To add, enter your ten digits gas account number and house or building number, etc. if needed.
After creating an account, log in to your account and view your bill and pay with Visa, Master, American express, discover wells Fargo debit and credit card online access checking account. The online payment system is not free, $4.55 charges applicable for each transaction, and you’ll pay up to $500 at one time. For any help, you may call at 703-750-1400.
Pay by Phone
If you wish to pay by phone, follow the following directions. The phone payment systems are not free; it has the same charge as online payment. But you may make charge free payment with e-check.
1. Firstly call at (703) 750 7944, it’s a computer system, which will be asked to choose the language. There are two options for speech, press 1 for English and press 2 for Spanish.
2. If you want to pay your gas bill, type your ten digits gas account when it asks.
3. Press one button and enter your credit or debit card information to pay you.
4. Once you have paid successfully, you may check your payment status, check payment status, and press two after entering your account number.
Pay by Postal Mail
You may pay your gas bill via postal mail. To pay via postal mail sent to:
P.O. Box 37747,
Philadelphia, Pa 19101-5047,