Piedmont is a natural gas services supplier in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee. The natural gas supplier company provides natural gas for democratic national convention buses since the last month. However, if you are a Piedmont user, you may pay your bill in different ways, set up your account for e-bill, etc.
Pay Piedmont bill Online.
There are online bill payment systems for its business, residential, or other customers. To pay the gas bill online, you need to set up an eBill. To set up an eBill online, follows the following directions.
1. Go to the My Piedmont Online Payment center (see the payment center web site address in the Resource).
2. Enter your username and password and click the “Sign In” button.
3. Not yet registered? You need to complete the registration process.
4. To register, click the bottom side “Register for Online Services” link.
5. Enter an account number, meter number, and other personal information to complete the registration process and log in to your account.
6. Sometimes, it can ask you to verify your account. Then enter essential information to verify.
7. After login into your account, click the “Choose eBill” option under Account summary and complete the short registration process.
8. Once you have a complete sign up for eBill, you’ll receive a monthly bill via email to get a link to pay your account online.
9. For any help or question, you may call at 800-752-7504.
Pay by Phone
To pay by phone, you may call at (866) 316-3356. It is not free, $4.95 fees for each payment. Its phone payment systems are Western Union SpeedPay.
Pay by Postal mail
Check, or bank draft sent to;
Piedmont Natural Gas, P.O. box 660920, Dallas, TX 75266-0920.