Piedmont is a natural gas services supplier in the North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee. Even, since the last month, the natural gas supplier company provides natural gas for democratic national convention buses. However, if you are an user of the Piedmont you may pay your bill difference ways, set up your account for e-bill etc.
Pay Piedmont bill Online
There are online bill payment systems for its business, residential or others customer. To pay the gas bill online you need set up eBill. To setup eBill online follows the following directions.
1. Go to the My Piedmont Online Payment center (see the payment center web site address in the Resource).
2. Enter your username and password and click “Sign In” Button.
3. Not yet registered, you need complete registration process.
4. To registration click the bottom side “Register for Online services” link.
5. Enter account number, meter number and other personal information to complete registration process and login your account.
6. Some times it can be ask you to verify your account. Then enter essential information to verify.
7. After logon your account, Click the “Choose eBill” option under Account summery and complete the small registration process.
8. Once if you have complete sign up for eBill, you’ll receive monthly eBill via email where you get link to pay your bill online.
9. For any help or question you may call at 800-752-7504.
Pay by Phone
To payment by phone you may call at (866) 316-3356. It is not free, $4.95 fees for each payment. Basically its phone payment systems is Western Union SpeedPay.
Pay by Postal mail
Check or bank draft sent to;
Piedmont Natural Gas, P.O. box 660920, Dallas, TX 75266-0920.