Nordstrom is a stylish clothing, accessories, show etc for men and women in the United State. Not only clothing retail services there are also banking services with credit card, debit card, checking or CD accounts. Some people using its credit and debit card to various purpose, basically there are visa supported credit or debit card that you use everywhere visa supported locations. On the other hand, Nordstrom clothing retailers offers credit card service to shop from it online store and in-stores. So if you have a Nordstrom Credit card, you may its online store and in-stores but you need to pay its bill before due date each time that is cumbersome. As people is very busy. But there are online auto payment options. You may use it auto payment service to pay bill automatically from your checking or savings account, and its online auto bill payment system is not bad, you can setup auto pay any time using your banking account information. The following information will be helping you to payment your credit card or other purposes bill easily.
Setup Auto Pay to pay bill automatically before due date
1. If you like to setup auto pay options, there are two ways to setup auto pay options, such as online or via mail, fax etc.
2. To setup online, visit the Resource suggest link and login to your account with user name and password. For first time user need to small enrollment process to online access your account.
3. To registration type your account number, card name and others personal information. If you can’t access your account or any technical help call (866) 491-7860. Once completed online registration process, it’ll be send a conformation message via email, so verify first and login your account.
4. Click the Add/View account tab in your account dashboard.
5. And enter your banking information such as your bank routing number, your checking or saving account number etc.
6. Choose what amounts will be automatically payment from checking or savings account. There are three options such as Minimum Due, Current Balance and Fixed Dollar amount so choose one.
7. And finally submit to complete auto payment setup. If you think its cumbersome, you may set up another way, just fill up Nordstrom auto pay form (the form available in branch and website) and send via mail, fax or physically. Its fax number is 1-303-397-4475.
8. If you want to send via us mail, sent to; Nordstrom Bank- Auto pay, PO box 6555, Englewood, CO 80155, USA