According to the city’s mayor’s office, New York City is the most famous city in the USA; it issued over 10 million parking tickets per year. In the last years, the government of New York City announced a website to pay parking tickets online where its distressed people can be pay parking tickets online from home. Not only pay, but they also fight online. However, people will be making a payment for flowing purpose in the New York City service center website-
1. If you have fines for wrong parking, signal or bus lane camera, etc.
2. If you have fines for ECB, health, consumer affairs, etc., violations.
3. Water charges, tax, and other penalty fees.
To make online, follow the following directions.
1. Go to the NYCServ eService center; see the service center link in the Resource.
2. Choose the option to pay the fines that you wish. For example, if you want to spend the wrong parking violations fines, select “Parking/Red Light/Bus Lane Camera violations” and click the “Go” button in the Search or Pay for dropdown options.
3. Enter your violation number and click the Search button. If you want to pay the water charge, enter your account number. For tax or other business purposes, enter your notice number and search it.
4. If you can find out, pay with VISA, master, American Express, or Discover debit or credit cards.
5. If your payment has been successful, print out the confirmation message for the future.
If you’d like to pay by phone, its payment service phone number is (212) 504 4041. For pay via US mail, send to; NYC Department of Finance, Church Street Station, PO Box 3640, New York, NY 10008-3640 (only for parking ticket payments).
[Not; there are different payment centers for another purpose. For example-
For property tax payment; NYC Department of Finance, PO Box 680, Newark, NJ 07101-0680.
If violation from Red signal or Bus lane camera; NYC Department of Finance, Red Light/Bus Lane Camera Violations, Church Street Station, PO Box 3641, New York, NY 10008-3641.]