New York City is the most famous city in the USA, according to the city’s mayor office; the city issued over 10 million parking ticket per year. In the last years, the government of New York City announced a website to pay perking ticket online where its distressed people can be pay parking ticket online from home. Not only pay, they also fight online. However, people will be make a payment for flowing purpose in the New York City eService center website-
1. If you have fines for wrong parking, signal or bus lane camera etc violations.
2. If you have fines for ECB, health, consumer affairs etc violations.
3. Water charges, tax and other penalty fees.
To make online follows the following directions.
1. Go to the NYCServ eService center; see the eService center link in the Resource.
2. Choose the option to pay fines that you wish. For example, if you wish to pay wrong parking violations fines then select “Parking/Red Light/Bus Lane Camera violations” and click the “Go” button in the Search or Pay for dropdown options.
3. Enter your violation number and click the Search button. If you want to pay water charge then enter your account number, for tax or others business purpose enter your notice number and search it.
4. If you can find out, pay with VISA, master, American express or discover debit or credit cards.
5. If your payment has been successfully, print out the conformation message for future.
If you’d like to payment by phone, its payment service phone number is (212) 504 4041. For pay via US mail, send to; NYC Department of Finance, Church Street Station, PO Box 3640, New York, NY 10008-3640 (only for perking ticket payments).
[Not; there are different payment center for different purpose. For example-
For property tax payment; NYC Department of Finance, PO Box 680, Newark, NJ 07101-0680.
If violation from Red signal or Bus lane camera; NYC Department of Finance, Red Light/Bus Lane Camera Violations, Church Street Station, PO Box 3641, New York, NY 10008-3641.]