My Lunch Money is an online prepayment service provider for school meals in the United States. For example, you may pay your child’s cafeteria or food service bill by My Lunch Money online. There are lots of listed schools where you pay by My Lunch Money. It’s an easy and low fee service. Only there is a $1.95 convenience fee. So if you interest in paying your child school cafeteria fees with My Lunch Money, you need to complete its online registration process. Follows the following directions to pay by My Lunch Money.
1. Go to the My Lunch Money official website; see the website link in Resource.
2. login with your email address and password, otherwise complete the registration process to register to enter your select your child school, enter your personal information, and others. Add a student to your account to add enter your child’s name, id number, etc.
3. Once all has been completed, log in to your account, and you’ll appear Parent Home Page, where you see your child (student) account current balance. Here, you see the “Fund Account Now” button on the side top of the credit and click the button.
4. If you are the first time, it will be shown a warning message, and it will be promoted to add a credit card. Enter your card-related information such as card number, expires date, billing address, etc. The website also supports master, VISA, and Discover credit cards.
5. If you don’t see “Fund Account Now” at the top of the balance, you can click the “Fund Student” under the Fund tab.
6. Enter the payment amount and other payment-related information and confirm it to complete the added fund.
7. If you have set up Smart pay, My Lunch Money will be taken automatically in your Lunch Money account before an empty balance. If you dislike smart pay options, you may email notifications when your balances lower than $8.00.
8. For more information, you may call (800) 479-3531.