My Lunch Money is an online prepayment services provider for school meal in the United States. For example, you may pay advanced your child cafeteria or food service bill by My Lunch Money online. There are lots of listed schools where you pay by My Lunch Money. Basically it’s easy and low fees service, only there are $1.95 convenience fee. So if you interest to pay your child school cafeteria fees with My Lunch Money, you need complete its online registration process. Follows the following directions to pay by My Lunch Money.
1. Go to the My Lunch Money official website; see the website link in Resource.
2. Login with your email address and password, otherwise complete registration process, to register enter your select your child school, enter your personal information and others. Add a student in your account, to add enter your child name, id number etc.
3. Once, all has been completed login your account and you’ll appear Parent Home Page, where you see your child (student) account current balance. Here you see “Fund Account Now” button in the side top of balance and click the button.
4. If you are first time, it will be show warning message and it will be promote to add credit card. Enter your card related information such as card number, expires date, your billing address etc. The website also support master, VISA and discover credit card.
5. If you don’t see “Fund Account Now” in the top of balance, you can click the “Fund Student” under Fund tab.
6. Enter payment amount, and others payment related information and conform it to complete add fund.
7. If you have set up Smart pay, My Lunch Money will be taken fund automatically in your my Lunch Money account before empty balance. If you dislike smart pay options, you may email notification when your balances lower than $8.00.
8. For more information you may call (800) 479-3531.