Lowe’s is one of the popular home improvement retailers in the USA, Canada, and Mexico. It was founded in 1946 by Lucius S. There are several types of credit cards for its consumer. If you have a Lowe’s credit card, you may use it is in-store and online to shop. But you need to pay its bill timely before the due date. You need a checking account to pay your credit card bill. However, if you want to make your payment online, follow the following directions.
1. Visit Lowe’s credit card online bill pay cent. See the link Resource. There are two options, such as Returning users and new users.
2. Returning users means existing users. If you are a current user, log in to your account.
3. To login to your account put your user id and click the Sign In button.
4. In the Next steps, press your password to log in.
5. If you are a first-time user, you need registration to access your account online. Click the right side “Register and Activate” button. And complete the sign-up process. After all, log in to your account.
6. For the first time, users need to add a checking account with a simple registration process. To add a checking account, click the “Pay Online” option. It will be promoted to add a checking account.
7. You need your checking account number, bank name, routing number, and others to add a checking account.
8. Once if you have completed, click the “Pay Online” button and select your checking account. If you don’t wish to pay with this checking account, you may set up a new checking account.
9. In the next steps, but the payment amount and payment due date.
10. Finally, click the “Authorization” button to make the payment successfully.