Parking violation or wrong parking is increased day by day with a combination of increased cars in metropolitan areas or city areas. Los Angeles is no different from this problem. Huge car owners are punished for wrong parking every day in Los Angeles, not only in Los Angeles, and the problems are worldwide. Recently, Los Angeles’s mayor James K. Hahn announced an online parking ticket submit service to save time. This means if you have been punished for wrong parking or others cause in Los Angeles, you may pay a fine online. Not only online, but there is also postal mail pay, pay in person, and pay by phone options. For payment by phone, via our mail, or physically, you may contact Patrick Lee, Office of the Mayor, James K. Hahn, 200 N. Spring St. Room 300, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA. Phone; 1-213-978-0741. The online payment details are below-
1. If you like to make a payment online, visit the Los Angeles mayor’s official website (see the link in Resource). Be sure the online income isn’t free; you must pay a $2.00 charge for each transaction.
2. Enter the 11 digits ticket number. The ticket number appears on the top side of the punished ticket.
3. Enter your payment amount if you want to pay a partial payment.
4. Enter the payment information, access VISA and Master cards, so enter your card number, expiry date, and security code.
5. If your payment-related information has been validated, you will access a confirmation message that your payment has been made successfully.
6. Print the confirmation message page for the future.
7. For more information, call at 1-866-561-9742.