Cooper City High School is a 9-12 grades high school, which located in Broward County of Florida. There are approximately 9000 running student which are studying in four years high school degree. By the way, if you have a child which study in the cooper city high school, you may pre-pay his/her lunch, breakfast or a la cart bill online. The school cafeteria administrator has agreements with School Payment Solution online service, where you enroll to pay food bill online. School Payment Solution offers elegant, user friendly, suitable and secure online service, its clientele or student parents can pay credit card or debit card, check purchase history and account balance etc. On the other hand, parents can be setup automatic payment, daily or weekly spends limit and more. The following information will help you to enroll and prepay lunch meal online.
1. Go to the School Payment Solution website; see the website link in Resource.
2. Click the right side “Login” tab and login with your username and password.
3. Another way, you need to enrollment for a new account. To enrollment, click the Register/Signup or upper side Sign Up Now.
4. You must have your child’s student id number and an email address. If ready, click the bottom side “Begin Registration” button.
5. Select your state “Florida”, select district “Broward County Schools” from dropdown menu, put school name “Cooper City High School” in the Enter School Name required field. Type continuum, your child’s student id, name, address and date of birth. And click the “Search For Student” button.
6. Choose username and password, username is unique so choose username, if your entered username has been someone else, try to different username.
7. Enter a valid email address, select security question and answer this question to complete first process.
8. Now you need activate your account, the system has been automatically sending an email to verify and activate your account. Click the email activation link and finally login your account.
9. After login, you’ll add more students, pay bill, setup email alert, check balance, eating history and others with using friendly tools.