AT&T is one of the most extensive internet, dish, and telecommunication companies in the USA. There are over 100 million customers. There are several options for its vast customers, such as pay by text message, phone, online, in person, postal mail, automatically pay, etc. I will discuss here its online payment systems briefly. On the other hand, if you want to pay bill bay phone press and *729 or call at (800) 331 0500. For a pay by postal mail, send your check or money order to; AT&T, PO box 105503, Atlanta, GA 30348-5503.
You will need the following information to pay bill online
1. A computer with an internet connection.
2. Billing account number or phone number (the account number are located top side of the paper bill)
3. Billing zip code (are available in each statement)
4. Credit card, debit card, or checking account.
If ready to pay a bill now, follows the following direction steps by steps.
1. Go to the AT&T online payment website. See in the Resource.
2. Log in to your account with your user id and password.
3. If the first time, you need to create an account online.
4. To create an account, click the right side Register Now link.
5. Create a unique user id, set up a password, security question, etc., and click the Continue button.
6. In the next steps, link with your account or add an account. To added select, your account type from the drop-down menu, enter your account number and zip code, and click the Next button.
7. You’ll receive a confirmation message in the next steps. And login to your account.
8. Click the “Pay Bill” tab and make your payment with a credit card, debit card, or checking account.
9. If you want to set up automatic payment online, click the “Your Account Setting” option. Then click the “Payment” tab.
10. Select the “Automatic Bill Payment” option and set up banking information such as your checking account number, bank routing number, etc. Once completed, it will take charges automatically from your banking account.