AT&T is one of the largest internet, dish and telecommunication companies in the USA. There are over 100 million customers, for its huge of customers there are several options such pay by text message, phone, online, in person, postal mail, automatically pay etc. I will discuss here its online payment systems briefly. On the other hand if you want to pay bill bay phone press and *729 or call at (800) 331 0500. For pay by postal mail, send your check or money order to; AT&T, PO box 105503, Atlanta, GA 30348-5503.
You will need the following information to payment bill online
1. A computer with internet connection.
2. Billing account number or phone number (the account number are located top side of paper bill)
3. Billing zip code (are available in each bill)
4. Credit card, debit card or checking account.
If ready to pay bill now, follows the following direction steps by steps.
1. Go to the AT&T online payment website. See in the Resource.
2. Log in to your account with user id and password.
3. If first time, you need to create an account online.
4. To create an account, click the right side Register Now link.
5. Create a unique user id, setup password, security question etc. and click the Continue button.
6. In the next steps, link with your account or add an account. To added select your account type from drop down menu, enter your account number and zip code and click Next button.
7. You’ll receive conformation message in next steps. And login to your account.
8. Click the “Pay Bill” tab and make your payment with credit card, debit card or checking account.
9. If you want to setup automatic payment online, click the “Your Account Setting” option. Then click “Payment” tab.
10. Select the “Automatic Bill Payment” option, and setup banking information such as your checking account number, bank routing number etc. Once completed, it will take charges automatically from your banking account.