University of Florida provides free webmail service for each student, applicant or stuff. So if you are a student of University of Florida, you may sign up or login its webmail. There is users-friendly webmail template and lay out that you may use to check, sent or compose email. On the other hand, if you have lots of mail in inbox, you may view by archive- monthly, yearly or others. If you are new to the webmail, we believe the following information will be helping you.
New users need complete registration process online to use the webmail. To complete the registration process follows the following directions.
1. Visit the University of Florida webmail website, see the link in Resource.
2. Click the login button.
3. In the next window, click the “Gator Link Account Creation” link, the link appear in the bottom side of Login box.
4. In the next steps, enter your 8 digits UF ID (uf id is your last 8 digits social security number), your last name and date of birth in the required field and click the Continue button.
5. Choose your email address username, for example if you choose firstname.lastname@example.org as your email address then your username is lydiaware. But you need to select from available list.
6. Create your password, never use your phone number as a password.
7. Setup security question and answer it and fill up the other required information field.
8. Over all, login your account, and enjoy its webmail service.
Go to the Resource suggested link, and click Login button, you’ll go to directly webmail login where you need to enter your Gator Link user name and password and press Login button. If you can’t login your account you may call at 1-352-392-1365 for assistance.