My Lunch Money offers parents can manage their student meal online by using its website. It online management includes setup up spending limits daily or weekly, cash account for a meal, etc. Not only limited here, but parents can also be view the last two weeks of student meal history. This means what time that purchased meal student, student balance history, etc. The online management systems are easy and convenient. To control student meals online, firstly, log in to your account.
1. To login My Lunch Money account visit its official website; see in the Resource area.
2. Login with username and password. Your email address is your username.
3. Click the “Meal Controls” sub-menu under the Account menu. Shortcut= Account>>Meal Control.
4. There are student names, spending limits, and meal options, so manage here.
5. To view your student meal history, click the Meal History under Reports. Shortcut- Reports>>Meal History
For additional information, you may call at (800) 479-3531.