Ocala is the major metropolitan city of Marion County in Florida. In the city over 50 thousands people are living and educational systems are not bad in this city. There are lots of high schools and university collages. On the other hand, it is also known as home to the collage of central Florida. By the way if your children study in Marion County any public high school, you may access Marion County school parent portal for various purpose such as your child school attendance, due or unpaid fees, test scores and others purposes school and district notice. Overall it provides individual student information. But you have must legal guardianship of student to access student confidential information individually.
So if you want to access the county parent portal, you must contact with your child school’s data clerk to verify legal guardianship, photo identify and receive account number and password. Basically there are simple form that’s you need fill up physically. Once id you have completed school process you need activate your account online. Follows the following directions to first time activate and access parent portal account.
1. Visit the Ocala City or Marion County school district website’s parent portal. See the portal link in Resource.
2. There are two options such as Parent Portal Login and Parent Portal Account Activation. If you are first time, click the Click the parent portal activation link. Otherwise click the parent portal login button and enter your account number as login name and password.
3. To activate, firstly agree the portal terms of services or user agreements.
4. In the next windows enter your account number, password in the required box.
5. It will promulgate to setup new username and password in the next steps.
6. Select and answer security questions. Overall has been completed login your account and add student.
7. To add student, click the My Students tab and put your child student id number, last name, birthday etc. If mach your entered student id data with its systems you’ll receive successfully students added message. If you think its difficult contact your child school data clerk for any parent portal related helps.