Florida department of business professional regulation also known as DBPR, which provides license portal to license related service online. Both new license applicant and existing license holders may create its online account to access DBPR online service. For example, a new applicant may online apply for a new license; view her/his application status online, search exam related information, make payment online etc. An existing license holder may add his or her license to online service access for example, make payment online, and online apply to renew license, update profile (address), apply to another license and other additional purpose. So we say everything of the portal is helpful for Floridian people.
Now you may ask me that how to join the portal with your existing license or first time applicant. Hey guys, there is an online portal, where you easily sign up. Although I discus here steps by steps for both clients individually.
1. Visit our Resource Suggested link. It is actual link of My Florida License Portal.
2. Click the left side “Apply for a New License” link in the Public Services Column.
3. In the next steps there are lots of list professions list, so choose and click the own profession link.
4. In the next steps, select your profession subtitle, for example, if you working as an Athlete Agents, there are difference policies subtitle so choose one form list.
5. Next steps will show applicant requirements, so read carefully and click the “Apply Using Online Service” link. If you want to apply physically then click printable application link and print out. It will re-directly go to main menu page.
6. Click the “Create My Account” link from left side menu.
7. Fill up the user registration form with your name, email address etc and click the Next button.
8. In the next steps, verify your entered information, if needed modify click the edit button, otherwise click save button to continue application process.
9. The system will be sent temporary password via email so use your email address as username and temporary password to login your account. After login you can be change temporary password.
Existing License Holder
1. To link your existing license, click the “Link an Existing License to My Account”.
2. Select your license type, enter license number and click the Next button.
3. Enter your last four digits employee id number in the Initial Activation Code required field and put capta visual code.
4. In the next steps, click the add button or need modify click the Previous button.
5. If completed you will receive conformation message in next screen. Then press next button to complete registration process.
6. For more help you may call at 1- 850.487.1395.