Bayshore High School offers FOCUS portal for student’s parents to access their child attendance, grades and other information from home. If your child studies in the Bayshore High School, you’ll access the portal. But you have must legal guardian of student as the portal will be share to you confidential documents. However, there are tow ways to apply Focus portal i.e., online and by printed copy. If you want to apply physically or via postal mail, there is parent portal access authorization form (available in its website and office), just file out the authorization form. The portal administrator will be send a temporary username and password within 72 hours. On the other hand, if you want to access or online apply follows the following directions.
1. Visit the Bayshore High School’s focus parent portal (see in the Resource).
2. There are three links such as don’t have account, have an account and forget password.
3. If you are first time, click the first link and enter your name email address etc.
4. In the next steps, you need add a student, so inter your child student id, date of birth etc.
5. If you like to add another student, click add another child button other wise click the “I’m Finished” button to complete first stage of registration process.
6. You’ll see conformation message in the next windows with temporary username and password, so save or print the temporary username and password.
7. Here are login link in the bottom side of this window. So click the link and enter the temporary username and password. After login you account, you can change your password.
8. If you are already user go to the focus.manateeschools.net and press your username and password.