The first of running years, Google has been changed it adsense placement policy. As results huge of adsense publisher has been lost their adsense account for several ads placing purpose, such as placing to misleading labels, unnatural attention, leading to accidental clicks, placing ads below of post title and others. So we need to now avoid all misleading ads placement in our website if we have planning to continue with Google Adsense. The present article shown how we place ads avoids the misleading placement.
1. Create your adsense ads unit, its available under “My Ads” tab in Google Adsense account dashboard.
2. Convert the generated ads code to use in Blogger. Lots of website offers free online ads code convert, I always use eblog template to convert ads (see in the Resource section).
3. Log in to your blogger account and go to the “Template” from dropdown menu.
4. Download the back up file of your Templates. After download close the window.
5. There are two options such as Customize and Edit HTML, click the Edit HTML.
6. Click the “Proceed” then it will open Template in HTML. Tick the Expand Widget Templates box.
7. Hold “Ctrl” and press “F” button from your keyboard to access search or find box.
8. Cope and paste the code in the search box-
9. Replace the code with following codes-
Replace the line with your converted adsense code.
10. Finally click the Save Templates button to complete ads placement.