Xcel Energy is electricity and natural gas services providers in some states of USA such as Michigan, Minnesota, New Mexico, Colorado, Texas etc. There are over 5 million gas and electric customers. There are difference payment locations both online and in store customer service for its difference states huge of customers. Any residential or small business customers can make payment its website. For example, you live in the Michigan state and using Xcel natural gas then you’ll pay its bill statewide. To pay bill there are local store, pay by phone service, online everything are statewide. On the other hand, there are online one time and automatic payment systems. See here the online payment directions briefly.
There are tow suggested website where you’ll pay bill such as Xcel Energy’s website and My check Free. If you like to pay by My Check Free visit our resources suggested 2nd link and follows it instructions.
1. Visit the Xcel Energy official website; see the website link in Resources.
2. Log in to your account with user id and password. But new users need to simple registration to online bill pay. Not only here you will sign up for paperless bill and more.
3. To register, visit the right side registration suggested link and enter the billing information that available in last month of your paper bill.
4. Click the “Pay My Bill” button of your account home page.
5. Choose your payment option; there are one time and auto payment options. If you want set up automatic payment service the select “Auto Pay” and click Go button and enter you baking information. Otherwise choose One Time Pay and press debit card or credit card information.
6. The website also accept visa, master, American express, discover etc credit or debit cards.
7. If you want to make your payment by phone you may call at 1-800-895-4999 and to help about My Check Free payment you may call at 1-888-212-9342.
My Check Free
One of the major natural gas and electricity suppliers name is CenterPoint Energy in the USA. There service also cover Arkansas, Houston, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Oklahoma and Texas region. On the other hand, the company also known as difference name in different locations, such as it was known as Arkla in Arkansas, Oklahoma nd Northern Louisiana. Known as HL&P in Houston, Entex in Texas, Mississippi and southern Louisiana. Known as Minnegasco in Minnesota. As Arkla, Entex, HL&P, Minnegasco was conjunction with CenterPoint energy. Now it is also known as Reliant Energy, NorAm energy, HL&P etc and there are enormous of remarkable subscribers. By the way any regional customers can payment bill using its website. Actually online payment systems are also less clutter. So if you wish for to payment bill online follows the subsequent guidelines.
There are one-time and automatic payment options online. Not only limited here, you may enjoy paper less billing, charge free payment (must use checking or saving account), pay with debit or credit card. If you set up automatic payment systems then you make payment schedule to pay automatically from your account.
1. Visit the CenterPoint official, see in the Resource.
2. There are login required box in the right side of home page. So if you already registered login your account. Otherwise complete registration process by click in the Register link.
3. For first time users need to select there region by click the Change Region option. It is located the below of CenterPoint Energy monogram.
4. After completing the registration process login your account.
5. To pay bill now, click the “Pay Now” button that is located upper side of your account details.
6. Enter the required information such as payment amount, checking, savings account information / credit or debit card number and others.
7. If you want to set up automatic payment, then you must sign up for online billing, when you sign up for online billing then select “Automatic Bank Draft” and enter checking or savings account related information.
If you need extra help, you may use the following phone numbers
Arkansas- 1- 800-992-7552
Houston- 1- 713-659-2111
Louisiana- 1- 713-207-2222
Minnesota- 1- 612-372-4727
Mississippi- 1- 800-371-5417
Oklahoma – 1- 866-275-5265
Texas- 1- 800-376-9663