My Nutrikids is an online prepayment service provider for your kids to school meals in the USA. There are contacts with many schools, and contacted school food service or cafeteria administrators also offer you to pay lunch bill online. Currently, the online payment processor doesn’t support other school fees, such as semester fees, etc. It’s only processing meal bills online. On the My NutriKids website, students and parents can be interactive view menus. Follows the following direction set up and how to you add fund online.
1. Go to the My NutriKids website, see the Resource sector.
2. Sign in to your account with username and password; if you are the first time, you need to sign up for an online store.
3. To sign up, click the Sign-Up link below the login button.
4. Search your kid’s school with zip code and other personal information. After completing the registration process, log in to your account.
5. Click the “PROFILE” menu at the level of the Home menu.
6. Click the ADD CHILD button to enter your Kid student ID, the first letter of the first name, and the first letter of username.
7. Click the search button toa students in your account. If you want to add one more student to your account, search again, and add one more student.
8. After logging in student, click the “Deposit Money” button and calculate it in the ter amount for each student.
9. Click the Make Deposit button and enter your banking (payment) information. The website support sport VISA, Master, American Express, Discover credit and debit card, PayPal account, etc.
10. Finally, click the “Pay Now” button and complete the payment process.
11. Or contact your kid’s school food service administrator for related purposes.
My Lunch Money offers parents can manage their student meal online by using its website. Its online management includes setup up spending limits daily or weekly, cash account for a meal, etc. Not only limited here, but parents can also be view the last two weeks of student meal history. This means what time that purchased meal student, student balance history, etc. The online management systems are easy and convenient. To control student meals online, firstly, log in to your account.
1. To login My Lunch Money account visit its official website; see in the Resource area.
2. Login with username and password. Your email address is your username.
3. Click the “Meal Controls” sub-menu under the Account menu. Shortcut= Account>>Meal Control.
4. There are student names, spending limits, and meal options, so manage here.
5. To view your student meal history, click the Meal History under Reports. Shortcut- Reports>>Meal History
For additional information, you may call at (800) 479-3531.
My Lunch Money
My Lunch Money is an online prepayment service provider for school meals in the United States. For example, you may pay your child’s cafeteria or food service bill by My Lunch Money online. There are lots of listed schools where you pay by My Lunch Money. It’s an easy and low fee service. Only there is a $1.95 convenience fee. So if you interest in paying your child school cafeteria fees with My Lunch Money, you need to complete its online registration process. Follows the following directions to pay by My Lunch Money.
1. Go to the My Lunch Money official website; see the website link in Resource.
2. login with your email address and password, otherwise complete the registration process to register to enter your select your child school, enter your personal information, and others. Add a student to your account to add enter your child’s name, id number, etc.
3. Once all has been completed, log in to your account, and you’ll appear Parent Home Page, where you see your child (student) account current balance. Here, you see the “Fund Account Now” button on the side top of the credit and click the button.
4. If you are the first time, it will be shown a warning message, and it will be promoted to add a credit card. Enter your card-related information such as card number, expires date, billing address, etc. The website also supports master, VISA, and Discover credit cards.
5. If you don’t see “Fund Account Now” at the top of the balance, you can click the “Fund Student” under the Fund tab.
6. Enter the payment amount and other payment-related information and confirm it to complete the added fund.
7. If you have set up Smart pay, My Lunch Money will be taken automatically in your Lunch Money account before an empty balance. If you dislike smart pay options, you may email notifications when your balances lower than $8.00.
8. For more information, you may call (800) 479-3531.
My Lunch Money