FPL is an electricity generator, transmission and distribution company in the Florida. Actually it is the subsidiary company of NextEra Energy Inc. There are nearly 4.5 million customers in Florida which using its electricity regularly. Some times its customers seem fraud activities when they go to bill in various ways. I’m hare to describe probable ways where your payment has not chance to missing. But here are condition don’t share your password and secure information (such as account number, social security number etc) with others. Don’t try pay from local computers as some hacker use password recovery software with browser.
There are free online payment options where you pay securely. And the company doesn’t share your banking information with 3rd party. However, you need to online access your account to online bill pay. To payment online follows the following directions.
1. Go to the FPL online center. See the link in Resource.
2. Enter your user id and password in the login required field and click the Log In button.
3. If you are first time you need register to access your account online firstly.
4. There is another way that you can subscribe to receive eBill.
5. Be sure you have a valid email address, last 4 digits of your social security number and FPL account number. FPL account number are located top side in recent bill, firstly check out it.
6. To register as a first time user, click the right side Register Now button.
7. Put your FPL account and last four digits of your social security number. Click the continue button.
8. In the next steps, enter your personal information and accept it terms and condition by tic the “I have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions”.
9. Finally click the “Activate Online Access” button to complete registration process. It can be taken up to one day to activate your account online.
10. Once if you have complete the registration login your account and click the “Pay Now” button and enter your banking information such as bank account number, bank routing etc to complete payment process.
Pay by Phone
There are Western Union Speedpay systems where you pay with credit or debit card; you may call 1-800-979-3967 to setup western union Speedpay. There are some charges applicable. On other hand you may pay directly by phone with checking account. To payment by checking account cal 1-800-226-5885 and follow its instructions.
Pay by Postal Mail
If you interested to payment your bill by postal mail you may send payment to;
FPL, General Mail Facility, Miami, FL 33188-0001.