Windstream is the nationwide high speed broadband internet, digital cable television and phone services operator in the USA. There are lots of customers which using Windstream’s monthly package of phone, dish TV and high speed internet service. Additionally customers needs to payment bill monthly or before due date. There are three ways for you to pay your bill. By the way if you are a customer of Windstream you will follow my instruction to pay your bill before due date.
Windstream Online Bill Payment Systems
Online bill systems is always faster and convenience in any where. Windstream online bill payments systems are more reliable and secure as the company using own secure services. Windstream is access to bill payments VISA, Master, Discover and American Express credit and debit card, and online access checking account. So if you want to pay your bill online you may follows by directions.
1. Go to the Windstream e-bill center. (see the E-bill center link in resources)
2. Put your login user ID and password in login mandatory fields and click on the submit button to sign in your account.
3. If you have not an online bill payment account you must create to an account for free. There are no charges to charge to create e-bill account.
4. To create an account click on the “First time user?” link and sign up with your 9 digit account number and PIN. The account number and pin number are located in your bill (hard copy).
5. If your account number and PIN doesn’t work you call at 877-807-9463 to complain or technical helps.
6. When you complete your account creation process, systems will automatically update your information. For example you may login your account to view e-bill copy (soft), your billing due date, billing summary etc.
7. To pay bill click on the “Pay Bill Now” link that’s located in the middle of your account summary page.
8. In the next payment processing enter the required information such as payment methods, credit card, debit card or checking account information that you want to use pay your bill.
9. There are automatic payments option you may choose the “Auto Pay” to pay your bill monthly automatically form your credit, debit or checking account. If you setup auto pay option Windstream will be taken your bill monthly form bank account. Once if you have setup auto pay systems you may remove tick on the “Auto Pay” option to canceling automatically payments.
10. When all secure steps are complete to pay your bill you will receive conformation page with a number that’s your payment number.
11. So don’t way to print this conformation pages. Its will be help later when you needed.
If you want to pay your bill via postal mail you may send your payments via us mail in your regional offices. There are lots of payment offices in your area that not possible present in a topic. But we suggest that visit to finding your nearest payment center locations (link in Resource).
Pay your Windstream bill by Phone
We suggest some regional phone number to pay your bill by phone.
1-800-501-1754 for Alabama, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas and Arkansas’ customers
1-800-347-1991 for Florida, Kentucky, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania customers
1-877-759-9066 for Pennsylvania state college customers
For additional helps you may call at 1-888-292-3827 or 1-866-445-5850.
Windstream E-bill center