In Florida, TECO is the name of Tampa electric and People Gas. TECO is the local electricity and natural gas provider in Florida. Some huge customers continuously use their energy services. Generally, its customers need to pay the bill monthly before the due date. In Florida, there are lots of Vender which offer TECO bill payments online or another way. But there is a minimum of $4.95 charges. But if you pay your bill directly at TECO, you’ll no need to pay $5 for $500. And there are colossal bill payment options like the internet, phone, and mail. TECO various bill payments benefits are below-
Pay TECO electric bill online.
There are e-bills, online bill payments through your bank, automatic online payment, etc. systems. For example, if you sign up for pay your bill at TECO e-bill center, you will pay multiple account bills online, make a schedule to automatically pay your invoice to pay before the due date, view your statement online, etc. The TECO e-bill center also accesses checking account, VISA and Master, discover, American Express debit or credit card. So if you interest in pay, your bill online follows the following steps.
1. Visit the TECO e-bill center. (See the e-bill center website link in the Resource).
2. Put your user ID and password in the required box to log in to your account.
3. If you don’t have a user id and password, you may online sign up for an e-bill account.
4. To create an e-bill account first time, click on the “New User” and enter your account number and meter number in the next window.
5. Click on the continue button, enter your personal or business information with a valid email ID, set up your card or banking information to complete the account creation process. It’s entirely free.
6. After login your account, view your bills. If you have multiple accounts, you’ll see all the account bill amounts, due dates, etc.
7. There is a Pay button in the Action column if you have multiple accounts, tick on the understanding that you wish to pay your bill and click on the “Continue” button.
8. In the next steps, put your amount. If you want to set up an automatic payment, you can put the future payment amount. If you leave the box, automatically pay maximum account—the setup payment schedule and choosing payment methods. Click on the submit button.
9. If you have multiple accounts, you need all account payment schedule automatically pay as all accounts are individuals.
10. Finally, view or truck your payment details. If you want to remove any account from your list, visit the “Manage your accounts” tab of your dashboard.
Pay TECO electric bill by Phone
There are bill payment options by phone. So if you want to pay your bill by calling at 1-866-300-3069, but there are charges applicable, you’ll pay a minimum of $4.95 for each transaction.
Pay TECO electric bill by Mail
TECO payment center mailing addresses are “Tampa Electric Company, P.O. Box 31318, Tampa, Florida 33613-3318. So you may send your bank draft to the address before the due date via local or US mail.