TDS Telecom is the internet and phone service providers for your home and business. The company was founded in 1969 as a subsidiary telecommunication company of Telephone and Data Systems (TDS). Now their services are available in rural, urban, and suburban areas of over 30 states. Mainly there are dialup & broadband internet, phone, and dish services. If you are a customer of TDS Telecom, you make your bill online. Follow the following direction to pay your account online.
There online bill payment service for free and a guarantee. But some of payment processing company offers online TDS bill pay with low costs such as BillFloat, Charge Smart, etc. If you pay with BillFloat, there are nearly $5 charges, but then it’s free to spend its website.
1. Visit the TDS ePay or my account service (the services website link in Resource)
2. Sign in with your email address and password. If you are the first time, you must sign up for an online account.
3. To sign up, click the left side “Sign Up” button and enter your personal information, account number, and registration id. Your account number and registration ID are located in your bill. To find out the registration and account number on the top right side of your invoice.
4. If you don’t sign up for an account, call (866) 571-6662 for technical help.
5. After login into your account, you must set up an ePay account to pay your bill online.
6. To set up an ePay account, click on the “View/Pay Bill link.
7. In the next steps, read the ePay terms and conditions carefully and agree to the terms and conditions.
8. Enter your valid email address in the required fields for a successful setup.
9. If you wish to pay the bill simultaneously, click on the pay bill link in the left side payment menu.
10. Enter your payment amount, credit or debit card required information, etc.
11. If you wish to payment your bill, automatically click the “Automatic Payment” in the left side payment menu and your bank account or credit and debit card, payment amount, payment schedule to pay before the due date, etc.