American General Finance is now Springleaf Financial that was founded in 1920. The company provides different types of loans, insurance, business solutions, and other credit-related products. Once it was over 1400 branches in the USA, UK, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands, it was attacked by the global financial crisis in 2007. As a result, the company reported in 2008 that it had been lost $130 million. Now there are nearly 900 branches as the company was closed over 500 units after 2008. However, if you are a present customer of American General Finance, you may pay your bill at the American General Finance website, pay in person, postal mail, and by phone. All pay process is discussing briefly in the below-
Actually the online payment process convenient way, free and faster, see the following instructions to pay your bill online.
1. Visit the American General Finance bill payment website. See the website address in the Resource. You will need to complete the four steps to pay your bill.
2. Put your account information such as your personal information, account number, and last four digits of your social security number. Click the “Next” button.
3. Enter your payment information, such as a check number of other banking (checking or savings account) information in steps 2.
4. In the next steps, you’ll view your payment information. You don’t need any click on the “Submit” button to submit your bill.
5. If your payment has been made successfully you’ll see a confirmation message in the next window. Print the confirmation message for the future.
Pay by phone
If you are interested in paying your bill by phone, call at (80999-1009 and follow its systems instructions to successfully pay your bill.
Pay in person
If you want to pay in person, visit your nearest American General Finance branches, there are over 900 branches in the USA, UK, and other locations. To find out your nearest location, address online, visit our Resource suggested link. On the other hand, you will set up a direct payment option in a branch. Just contact a branch officer to set up direct pay or call at (800) 961-5577.
You will pay your bill by western Union and MoneyGram. To payment by Western Union and MoneyGram, contact your nearest agents.