CVS is the 2nd largest national wide pharmacy chain in the USA, which has an online store and nearly 7.5 thousand retail stores. There is only a domestic business. This means CVS doesn’t need sales drugs outside in the USA. The chain also sales several brands of the drug such as vitamin, skincare products, personal care (hair care, ear care, oral care, eye care, etc.), medicine for several diseases (asthma, diabetes, stomach diseases, etc.), healthy foods, weight losses diet, beauty products and various foods, antiseptics or safety products for baby, children and an older man. By the way, if you are a regular customer of CVS, you can create an online account on the CVS website or online stores for home delivery.
Once if you have a created account you will be taken the following advantage-
1. Order online to home delivery, and lots of time, you will enjoy a free shipping offer.
2. You manage your family prescriptions online from home.
3. Pay your bill online.
4. Huge of discount and coupon offers that are not available in-store.
5. You will view and redeem your Extra Care rewards online.
So if you want to pay your bill online follow the following steps;
1. Visit the www.cvs.com/account/login.jsp log in to your account with an email address and password.
2. If you are 1st time or not yet registered, you may create an account online in less than 5 minutes.
3. To sign up for an account, you’ll need 12 digits of Extra Care health card number and formal information.
4. If you don’t have an Extra Care health card, you select no option to sign for an Extra Care health card and CVS online account.
5. Fill up all the required fields to complete the sign-up process.
If you don’t wish to shop and pay your bill without an account, you can continue shopping without creating an account as a guest customer. But you create an account to save money online.
6. Shop or order online to refill, rapid refill your own or family prescription, etc., and curt MY Basket.
7. Use coupon code to saving money and health care card number to earn rewards and special offers. If you have reworded points, you may redeem here.
8. Put your payment and billing information. You may use a master, visa, discover, and American Express credit and debit card to pay your bill online.
9. Click the continue button to complete the payment process.
10. If you need any payment-related information, you may call at 1-800-746-7287 to help.