Insight is the subsidiary company of Time Warner Cable, which operating high-speed internet, dish TV, and phone services in Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky. And there are nearly 0.8 million subscribers in the three states. If you are a customer of Insight network, you may pay its bill online. Its online bill payment service is more reliable, convenient, and faster, so see the direction below to pay your account online.
1. Go to the MyInsight online bill pay website. (see the link in Resource)
2. log in to your My insight account with your user ID and password. Your user ID is the email address that you use when you are signing up.
3. If you have no user ID and password, firstly, you’ll need to complete the registration process.
4. To registration online, click the right side “Register” button and fill up all required fields with your personal information, phone number, email address, etc.
5. When you complete the first steps of registration, then you will need email confirmation. Its systems automatically send a temporary password in your email ID and a confirmation link. To complete the confirmation process, first and log in to your account.
6. Click on the “Make Payment” link in your account dashboard.
7. Choose the drop-down menu’s payment methods if you select ct credit or debit card method, enter your card number, card expiry date, and secure code. If you use a checking account or bank draft to pay the bill, put your bank routing number, bank account number, check number, etc.
8. If all required fields are complete, you’ll receive an email that your payment has been possessing. When completing the payment processes, you’ll receive a confirmation message.