Insight is the subsidiary company of Time Warner Cable, which operating high speed internet, dish TV and phone services in the Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky. And there are nearly 0.8 million subscribers in the 3 states. If you are a customer of Insight network you may pay its bill online. Actually its online bill payment service is more reliable, convenient and faster, so see the direction in below to pay your bill online.
1. Go to the MyInsight online bill pay website. (see the link in Resource)
2. Login your Myinsight account with user ID and password. Your user ID is your email address that you use when sing up.
3. If you have no user ID and password firstly you’ll need complete the registration process.
4. To registration online, click the right side “Register” button and fill up all required field with your personal information, phone number, email address etc.
5. When complete the first steps registration then you will need email conformation. It systems automatically send a temporary password in your email ID and a conformation link. So complete the conformation process first and login your account.
6. Click on the “Make Payment” link in your account dashboard.
7. Choose the payment methods in drop-down menu. If you select credit or debit card method enter your card number, card expire date and secure code. If you use checking account or bank draft to pay bill, put your bank routing number, your bank account number, check number etc.
8. If the all required fields are complete you’ll receive an email that your payment has been possessing. When complete the payment processes, you’ll receive conformation message.