DirecTV is a satellite dish service provider in the USA. According to its website, there are over 20 million subscribers who use its monthly packages. If you are a user of the DirecTV dish service, you may pay your bill differently. For example, postal mails, online, pay in person, and via phone, not only here, there are lots of vendors or franchisees or dealers which offer to pay your bill. Now I’m discussing how to you pay DirecTV bill quickly briefly in the below-
Pay the DirecTV bill online.
There are online bill payment systems for free. Actually, it saves time and offers automatic payment before the due date. To pay your bill online, see the following directions.
1. Go to the DirecTV secure bill payment website; see the website link in Resources.
2. Put your email address in the “What is Your Email Address?” box. If you have a password, select “Yes, I have a password,” and type your password in the required box and click the Sign In button to sign in to your account.
3. If you don’t have a password, select the No option, and create an account first.
4. Click on the “Pay Bill” tab on the upper side of your Myaccount dashboard.
5. Select your payment methods; there are different types of credit card, debit card, checking account, etc.
6. If you would like to automatically payment, click on the “Set Up Recurring Payment” tab in the Myaccount dashboard and set up your banking information.
7. Enter your payment and card information; if you use master, VISA debit, and credit card, put your card number, security code, and expiration date. If you use a checking account, place your bank name, account name, account number, and bank’s routing number.
8. Finally, click on the “Submit” to complete the payment successfully. If your payment has been made successfully, you’ll receive a confirmation mail that your payment has been made.
DirecTV bill pay by phone
There are bill payment options via phone. But it’s not free; minimum of $5 fees applicable for each bill. On the other hand, there are lots of vendors or dealer which offer the same payment process. So if you want to pay your invoice via phone, you may call at (800) 531-5000 and press one button from your phone or mobile.
Payment in person
Basically, you can make your payment via MoneyGram, Western Union. So if you want to pay in person, visit your nearest MoneyGram or Western Union agents. Use the city code 1602 if you pay your bill via MoneyGram.
Use the city code “DIRECTVUT” if you are want to pay your bill with Western Union.
Pay via Postal Mail
If you want to pay your bill via postal mail, send a check or bank draft with a return envelope to your regional payment DirecTV payment offices. There are few regional offices where you may send the bill. The office’s addresses are below-
Send to: DIRECTV, P.O. box 11732, Newark, NJ 07101-4732 if the first letter of your zip code is 0, 1, and 2.
Send to: DIRECTV, P.O. box 78626, Phoenix, AZ 85062-8626, if your zipcode begins with 3, 5, 7 & 8
Send to: DIRECTV, P.O. box 6414, Carol Stream, IL 60197-6414 for first letter zip code of 4.
Send to: DIRECTV, P.O. box 9001069, Louisville, KY 40290-1069 if you start your zip code with 6.
Send to: DIRECTV, P.O. box 54000, Los Angeles, CA 90054-1000 for the first letter of zip code 9.