SafeLink is a brand name of Tracfone, which provides prepaid wireless phone service in the USA. However, it is a prepaid phone service operator, so you must recharge scratch or prepaid cards to get free minutes. There is no unlimited talk time option that helps to low incomes people. There are over seventy thousand retail locations where you purchase the SafeLink cards physically. It’s available in Wal-Mart, CVS, Kmart, Target, etc., ordinary supermarket. On the other hand, you may air time or minutes by phone, call at (800) 378-1684 and follow its directions. There are website and vendor websites where you purchase online; the vendor website means Wal-Mart, Kmart, Target, etc., online stores where you are buying online. However, if you are interested in purchasing online from the SafeLink website, follow the following directions.
1. Visit our Resource Suggested website.
2. Chose airtime package. There are three packages, such as 200 minutes for two months for $19.99, 250 minutes for 90 days for $24.99, and 300 minutes for four-months for $29.99.
3. Click on the “Buy Online Now” button.
4. In the next steps, you will see a redirection notice for the TracFone website, so click the Continue button.
5. Enter your ten digits SafeLink phone number in the TracFone Telephone number required field.
6. Click the “Continue to Checkout” button.
7. Next steps are the Check-Out steps, where you need to enter your billing address, payment method. If you choose the credit card option, you need to enter your credit card number, secret code, and expiry date.
8. Click on the “Continue” button.
9. You will see your transaction summary and will show that the minutes are added to your phone in the final steps.
It doesn’t work; you need to select a package from the TracFone website. Read our related article on how to buy TracFone minutes online…