Siri is a mobile or iPhone application that can perform as an intelligent personal assistance. It’s a building application and it’s available in iPhone 4s or 5, 3G iPad and 5G iPod. Basically Siri work to like your commend or siri helps you get thing done just by asking. For example, if you want to send a SMS for your near and dear birthday purpose then you no need write a message just commend by voice it will be ask you to what time would like send the SMS automatically. Not only limited here, there are lots of benefits, but you need setup and activate the Siri application before use. The Siri application is available in App Store. Follows the following steps to setup and activate Siri.
1. Go to the “Setting” menu of your iPhone, iPod or oPad.
2. Select and click the “General” tab.
3. In the General tab, there are some options such Siri, Language, Voice feed back etc. click the “ON” in the option.
4. Short cut; Setting>>General>>Siri>>ON.
5. Click the Language button and choose your own or local language. Short cut; Setting>>General>>Language.
6. Click the Voice Feedback tab and setup voice feed back. Short cut; Setting>>General>>Voice Feedback.
7. Click the My Info tab to add your personal information for example setup your contact information etc. Short cut; Setting>>General>>My Info.
8. Click the Raise to Speak ON button to turn on the Raise to speak. Short cut; Setting>>General>>Raise to Speak.
9. Finally Hold down the “Home” button of your iPhone, iPod or iPad and wait for microphone icon and it will be ask you to setup your voice.