If you have a new iPhone 5, you need to activate the iPhone before use. Now Apple is not ready to sell a contract-free iPhone 5. Apply iPhone 5 only available for AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon network for $199. If you purchase an iPhone 5 from Apple online store, you must configure your system. So it would be best if you had the plan to activate, and the phone starts before use. To create your system, contact your network service. All systems have different ways to smartphones, such as online, by phone, or in-store. No, see how to you start your iPhone 5.
1. Firstly, turn on your iPhone 5 to turn on, hold down the power button.
2. Choose the phone language from the list. And click the right top side arrow button.
3. Select your country; actually, the iPhone 5 available only on AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon networks, so chose the United States and clicked the Next button. If you have a network unlocked iPhone 5, select your regional country by clicking the show more button.
4. Enable Location Service in the next windows. If you from outside of the USA no need to enable location service. And select the next button.
5. Choose a Wi-Fi network; in this stage, the iPhone 5 will automatically search for a wifi network.
6. Setup the iPhone in the next steps. For example, if you have an apple one to one id, then restore from iTunes backup.
7. If all stage has been completed, the systems will be promoted to you setting Siri.
8. Finally, you need to set up the Diagnostics option. There are two options, such as automatically send and don’t send options. Choose the Don’t Send option if you dislike sending messages daily and automatically. Now it’s ready for use.