If you have new iPhone 5, you need activate the iPhone before use. Now apple is not ready to sell contract free iPhone 5. Apply iPhone 5 only available for AT&T, Sprint and Verizon network for $199. If you purchase an iPhone 5 from apple online store then you must you need configure your network. So you need the network activate and phone activate before use. To activate your network contact your network service. Basically all networks have difference ways to activate phone such as online, by phone or in store. Now see how to you activate your iPhone 5.
1. Firstly turn on your iPhone 5, to turn on hold down the power button.
2. Choose the phone language from list. And click the right top side arrow button.
3. Select your country, actually the iPhone 5 available only AT&T, Sprint and Verizon network so chose United States and click the Next button. If you have network unlocked iPhone 5 choose your regional country by click the show more button.
4. Enable Location Service in the next windows. If you from out side of USA no need enable location service. And select next button.
5. Choose a Wi-Fi network; in the stage the iPhone 5 will be automatically search a wifi network.
6. Setup iPhone in the next steps, for example if you have apple one to one id, then restore from iTunes backup.
7. If all stage has been completed the systems will be promote to you setting Siri.
8. Finally, you need setup Diagnostics option. There are two options such as automatically send and don’t send options. Choose Don’t Send option if you dislike to send message daily and automatically. Now it’s ready for use.