Citibank New York was founded in 1812 ad is Citibank of New York. Now Citibank is working as Citibank group. The significant activities of Citibank are bank is retail banking. Now Citibank is a large international bank by spreading its activities overall 160 countries and regions worldwide. Most of the offices of Citibank are situated in the indifferent state of the USA. The office is located in New York City, Chicago, Loss Angeles, Boston, Philadelphia, Houston, And Dallas. Citibank has expanded its banking activities through standard banking transactions; Citibank offers insurance, credit cards, and investment products. Citibank is a kind of bank that provides different bill payment facilities. If you accept this opportunity, it will reduce your valuable time. Now you can see how to pay bills by CitiBank online banking account. The bill payment system of the online and convenient way is ing below.
Guidelines to Payment virtual bill with Citibank online account-
• Firstly login in Citibank website enter your user name & password by the suggested box. See the link in Resource.
• Secondly, click the “payment & transfers” option in the left side menu link.
• In the next steps, select “Payee type” with various options such as local payees and overseas payees. For example, if you want to pay bills online, select the “Pay a Bill” option. And like “Payee Name,” if you don’t have a previously added payee account, you needed to send an SMS from your registered mobile phone. As there are no options to add a payee account online. Once you have added a payee account, you’ll see the payee name in the “Merchant Search.” To select, click the “Merchant search” link and select the account. After setting the payee name, enter the payee account number and click on the “Next” button.
• Thirdly, click “Activate payee.” If you wish to pay one more payment at a time, click on the Add another payee button.
• Next steps put your OAC code. You have received the OAC code via SMS when you ware apply to add a payee account. And enter the “Activate This Payee” button to conformation the payee.
• Re-click on the “Payment & Transfer” tab in your account dashboard. Select your account master card or checking account to pay the bill. Put amounts of the bill that you wish to pay, and type reference or leave it. And click on the “Next” button.
• In the next window, you’ll verify your entered information. It would help if you modified something, click on the Back button, or click the Cancel button to cancel the processing payment. If you don’t need modification, click on the “Make this payment” button.